Today, the average healthcare delivery organization and research institutions are evolve into a real-time health system and research data warehouses that uses and shares much more digital data than at previous-day levels. The current state of data convergence in the industry is that all healthcare and patient study research related organizations are swimming in data.
Hence, to gain access to this level or volumes of data to improve healthcare delivery and life sciences research work requires the design, development and implementation of an integrative informatics platform – either an on premises or cloud-based plat form solution that stores, secures, provides interoperability, data aggregation and mapping and harmonization that capable of handling both clinical and molecular data.
CiDrep informatics solutions drive the requirements for such an informatics platform, which integrate and manage the full variety, velocity and volume of data. At CiDrep, we have developed a powerful, easy-to-use platform for building clinical and disease registries, and Next Generation Sequencing research tools for all your research and clinical care data challenges
A platform capable for handling multiple data sources that falls into any of the following categories:
- Enabling Data: The data that enables the healthcare process to be conducted.
- Post-Treatment Data: The data that results from combining information gathered in the healthcare delivery and reimbursement process, such as lab results, outcomes, treatment paths, clinical studies, medications, and so on.
- Clinical data: includes information about care events.
- Claims data: adds the dimension of cost. Cost information includes healthcare provider costs and healthcare payer reimbursements, including any patient copays.
- Outcome data: defines the results of the healthcare process, or, in other words, what the result of the treatment was.
- Treatment data: defines the clinical course expected in the care process, standards of care, and other protocols to manage a disease or treat a patient diagnosed with a specific condition.
Scientific research organizations are increasingly looking for collaboration tools to enable researchers and clinicians to work more closely together to bring new diagnostics tools to patient care quickly than ever before.
Data concerning treatment standards, outcomes, costs, clinical diagnostics, claims and others will gradually converge into rich resources for industry participants. Providers will leverage the data for performance management and quality, payers will leverage it for comparative effectiveness and cost/quality management, and life science companies will leverage it for safety, research, epidemiology, comparative effectiveness and clinical studies. Translational medicine will rely on these new sources as a foundational resource.
CiDrep’s Pipeline PerDic™ helps both researchers and clinicians to analyze, recognize and actualize insights from disease variants data that can further accelerate critical scientific research and patient care.
Contact us to request and demonstration and learn more.