Enterprise Database on Cloud Platform
We have seen where many healthcare and research data collection processes, focus solely on the collection of data without considering the usability, collaboration, or analysis of the data collected. Such inflexible and unintuitive methods and processes require researchers and clinical staffs to spend inordinate time and energy managing the data collection, storage and use. Often later involving IT teams to execute common tasks like database setup, trial queries and collaborative snapshots of portions of data.
Migrate and manage enterprise data with security, reliability, high availability, and fully managed data services.
- Capture business, patient and research data conforming with industry data standards (e.g., CDISC)
- Standardize data organization-wide with a more robust, scalable solution for easier reporting across current, and/or future studies
- A graphical platform that lets you map across research data-sets and studies
- Spot trends early through a comprehensive dashboard that includes up-to-date data analysis.
- Limits redundant data management tasks and
- Integrate with third-party vendors, lab data, and EMR/EHR systems
Database migration: Simplify your database migration with GCP, AWS, Azure or IBM Cloud.
SQL Server on GCP: Flexible, scalable, and high-performance SQL Server virtual machines.
Healthcare: Manage healthcare data and processes more securely with our health-specific products and solutions.
Life sciences: Accelerate the research process from discovery to market with industry-leading Cloud solutions.